CAREERS AT CARBON CONSULTING COMPANY
At CCC We are always on the lookout for individuals passionate about making a difference. Please visit this page regularly for new job listings and follow the instructions. Good luck!
Junior Graphic Designer
The Carbon Consulting Company is a leading integrated sustainability solutions provider currently expanding within the region with a presence in a few countries already, including India, Oman, Ethiopia, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar and the Maldives. A leading mover and shaker in the fields of Carbon, Energy, Water, Waste, Forestry and Biodiversity Management, we are the Regional Partner of Natural Capital Partners of the UK as well as the International Water Footprint Network. With significant milestones achieved in the global and the Asian marketplaces, including being rated as the ‘Best Company Providing Environmental Solutions’ at the Middle-East Asia Leadership Summit and Awards held in Dubai, we are looking to expand our team with an outstanding candidate to fill this crucial
Role: Junior Graphic Designer
Reporting to: Head of Business Development, Client Relations & Marketing Communications
Job Brief: In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company and clients vision.
• Understand project requirements and concepts
• Produce final design solutions (e.g.certificates, flyers, logos, brochures)
• Take on special design tasks (e.g. social media content, powerpoint presentations)
• Pitch creative ideas
• 1-2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer. Recent Graduates encouraged to apply.
• Experience with design software and graphics editing tools (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. Web Design, UX/UI)
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
• Teamwork skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Time management and multitasking abilities
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
• Degree in Design or a related field
• Photography/videography skills (preferred not required)
Email your CV, portfolio of relevant work and LinkedIn Profile, along with the contact details of 2 non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +94 (11) 7 208 208.